What is an ATC?
Artist Trading Cards are collectables, there are no rules dictating what you use to create your ATC card the only rule is that the dimensions of the ATC must be 2.5"x3.5"
An ATC mustn't be sold, only exchanged; exchanging ATCs is a great way of meeting other Crafters and being exposed to different styles and techniques.
On the back of each ATC the artist writes part or all of the following information: name, contact information, title of the ATC etc.
ATCs can be exchanged through postal exchanges set up by Craft websites, blogs, forums, at Craft fairs or meetings, they are a really fun way of meeting other crafters and you can quickly build up a great collection of Mini masterpieces.
We would like to keep the swap quite simple so we will try and keep rules to a minimum; the aim of the swap is mainly to have fun!
1. The swap is only open to India based participants.
2. The ATC must be 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches (9cm * 6cm) (regulation ATC size)
3. The ATCs must be sent in an envelope to the hostesses address with the correct postage (Large outer main envelope) including in it:
a)2 return envelopes ( for 2 swaps u would receive) may be of the same size or
preferably a smaller one which can accommodate the ATC’s as well. The return
envelope should include your name and address on its cover written neatly and
should have enough stamps pasted or inserted in it to be returned back to you.
Please note do not seal the return envelope only paste stamps on it or insert
sufficient stamps and write your name and address. If the postage is not correct your ATCs may not get to us.
b)Also one more important rule is to put your ATC cards in a zip lock bag, ATC
holders or clear plastic covers as per availability to reach the receiver in a
good condition. Please make sure your ATC is sturdy enough to withstand posting.
If using a small envelope make sure it is not sealed as the ATCs will be posted
on the Blog for everyone to admire!
4. You can use any media to create your ATC unless specified in that month's theme.
5. The deadline for submission to the swap will be the last day of the month and swaps will be sent out as soon as possible after the closing date.
What is an ATC?