Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

August is here!!!

Hey Girls,

August is right here... after  a super shower of all those awesome July ATCs, we are here with the theme for August!!! and ladies, this time around we have a color recipie for you... Colors which are quite close to our hearts!!!  





Orange , White and Green!!! 








So, all you lovely girls... get your colours and PPs out and get going!!!

Just a small note to specify that the theme is orange, white and green... however, its not necessarily a patriotic theme... the choice is yours!!! all that we want is you to use the 3 colours in any which way...

In case of any clarifications, pls feel free to write in...



Love
Rachana & Shalini

Read Comments

10 comments:

Smita said...

I am in (hopefully will bequicker this time!)

Smita

Ash said...

IN with a GRIN!!!! :)

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Priya Venkat Designs said...

Count me in too.

Spardha said...

m in! :)

Priya Venkat Designs said...

My ATC is done. Who do I mail it to this time. Will email you for the details.

Anita Kejriwal said...

i,m in.

lucy said...

I am In,

Tee said...

Count me in too!! Let me know the details!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

count me....

kavitha said...

Hi,
i am in:)